[M. Ch. (Plastic Surgery), M.S. (General Surgery) Madras, D. Ortho (Cal), M.Ch (Ortho) USAIM, M.B.B.S. (Cal) DIP IN-SPORTS MEDICINE (J.U.)
(Consultant General Surgeon, Orthopaedic & Plastic Surgeon, AO Trained Maxillofacial & Trauma Surgeon)
20 years Post Diploma Orthopedic Practice in various Nursing Homes & Hospitals in Kolkata. More than 15 years post M.S. General Surgical Practice in various Nursing Homes & Hospitals in Kolkata.\ 10 years post M.Ch. Plastic Surgery Practice in various Nursing Homes & Hospitals in Kolkata.
1. President, The Medical College Ex- Students Association - 2016-2017
2. Honorary Secretary, Indian Medical Association Calcutta Branch 2014-2018
3. Honorary Secretary Association of Plastic Surgeons of West Bengal - 2016-2018
4. Vice President, Indian Medical Association, Bengal State Branch - 2017 -2018
5. Executive Committee Member, Association of Surgeons of Indian West Bengal Chapter - 2016-2019
6. Executive Committee Member, Association of Burns West Bengal Chapter - 2016-2018Visiting Surgeon in :
Ramkrishna Mission Seva Pratisthan (Sishumangal), KolkataProfessor, Dep. of Plastic Surgeon :
KPC Medical College & Hospital, CalcuttaAttachment :
1. Ruby General Hospital
2. Genesis Hospital
3. Bellevue Clinic
4. Guru Tej Bahadur Hospital
5. Woodlands N.H. & Hospital
6. Laxmi Narayan Hospital, Elgin Road, Kolkata
Breast augmentation utilizes FDA approved silicone or saline breast implants to enhance the shape and size of the breasts.
We specialize in body contouring procedures including liposuction, cutting-edge tummy tuck techniques etc.
Facial plastic surgery is a popular form of cosmetic plastic surgery used to correct birth defects, enhance one's natural features.
Skin tightening procedures can be performed on nearly any part of the body to improve the elasticity and texture.