MSS Infertility Clinic is one of the best IVF Clinics. Infertility issues have shown a rising trend in recent times and getting a treatment for infertility leaves a couple exhausted. They get confused where to go and whom to ask. Come to us as we offer a wide range of treatment methods and services such as I.U.I, I.V.F., Egg Donation, Irregular Period , Gynecological Problem, Embryo Donation, Pre Cycle Evolution, Stimulation of Ovulation & Cycle Monitoring, Semen Preparation, Sperm Donation, Surrogacy and other such services. IVF is the one of the most used treatment method for infertility and we are best at it.
In vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a process where eggs taken from wife's ovaries are fertilized with husband's sperm outside the body in the laboratory. After fertilization, the embryo is transferred in the mother's uterus after some time. If it implants successfully in the uterus, pregnancy is established. We at MSS Infertility Clinics specialize in IVF treatment.
1. If the woman has her fallopian tubes blocked or absent.
3. Ovulatory dysfunction
4. Immune disorder causing infertility
5. Reduced sperm count or motility
6. Un-explained Infertility
7. Patients who have not conceived with routine treatment for infertility.
In IVF the first step is to surgically taking out eggs from a woman's body. Doctors monitor the development of eggs in the ovary and remove it when it is ready to be fertilized. Then the sperm is extracted from semen sample of the husband and egg is fertilized in the laboratory. After the embryo develops a little it is implanted in the woman's uterus. One cycle of IVF may take four to seven weeks. If the embryo implants successfully in the uterus the pregnancy is confirmed. The success rate of this process is around 40% per cycle, so many patients may need to go for multiple cycles before getting pregnant.
1. Those patients who are not able to have a baby otherwise can have a baby through IVF.
2. It is more successful than other forms of assisted reproductive technology methods such IUI.
3. It also helps to diagnose fertilization problems, which is otherwise not easily clear.
4. If excess embryos are developed they can be frozen to be used in further cycle or donated to other needy persons.
1. Success rate is not 100% and patients may need to go for multiple cycles.
2. Multiple pregnancies can occur.
3. It is expensive.
4. It may be emotionally draining.
We are one of the best IVF treatment clinics. Here you will find experienced fertility specialist having higher success rates. We offer best IVF treatment, while taking emotional turmoil into consideration too. We offer a hassle free treatment experience and stick to legal and ethical guidelines. We offer full range of tests, diagnosis and treatment services. We use high-end and latest technology. Above all we can help you to realize your dream of having a baby.