- Coached in Hindusthani Classical music by Pandit A.Kanan;
- Diploma in RABINDRASANGEETfrom Dakshini, Kolkata
- Worked under able guidance of Krishna Chatterjee in songs of ATULPROSAD, RAJONIKANTO, DWIJENDRALAL and DILIP KUMAR ROY for over two decades.
- Special training in songs of HIMANGSHU DUTTA under Samaresh Ray
- Wrote several articles for different magazines on the poets. A research work on Atulprosad Sen, "ANANYA AUTULPROSAD" was published in Feb,2001 at THE KOLKATA BOOK FAIR.
- At present working on Rajonikanto Sen.
- Performing in Calcutta, Delhi, France & USA at the invitation of renowned organizations like Biswa Banga
Sammelon, USA & Kolkata, USA Puja committees, Voice Of America,Art Of Living,Netaji Indoor Stadium,
Rabindra Sarovor Stadium,Kolkata, Impresario India,Delhi, Aurobindo Institute of Culture, Eastern Zonal
Culture Center, Birla Academy Of Art & Culture, Aurobindo Bhavan, Nehru Children Museum, Bangla
Sangeet Mela, India TV, RPI Radio and many others.
- Regular performer of Kolkata Doordarshan, Gurukul, Ajkay'r Anganey, Tara Sundari, Eka mor Ganer Tori,
Aaj Shakaler Amontrane for Tara Muzik, ETV, ZEE TV, Akash Bangla and many other Tele Channels.
Invited by the General Council and the Regional Council of Guadeloupe, France, The Ministry of Culture
and the ministry of Education of France to conduct various workshops and shows titled "THE MOTHER" &
"UTTARAN" to perform live with the Visual artists for the festival "Autour du temps des poetes Invited for concerts "A JOURNEY INTO UNKNOWN". A VISUAL PRESENTATION OF VOCAL MUSIC
with painting live on stage at Union College, New York, Schenectady County Community College,
State University Of New York, Albany, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Huntington, West Virginia,
Astoria, New York City, USA
- Introduced on stage by Krishna Chatterjee in 1995.
- Since then SOLO stage performances all over Calcutta
- Created an album "BANDISH" with audio, visual and literature which was released by SANGEET
MARTAND PADMAVIBHUSAN PANDIT JASRAJ and SRI.RAMANANDA BANDHOPADHAYA at
Music World, Kolkata, Highly appreciated by PRESS and audience.
- Recorded for different music companies - "NODI KULAY A'KAYLA", "ATO KOLAHOLAY", "HARI HAY TUME AMAR", "SUDHU EKTI KATHA", "GHUM BHANGANO CHAND"
- Recorded for HMV SA RE GA MA "AMRITABANI" and "BHARATVANU"
- Directed "UTTARAN" an integrated presentation comprising song, dance, poetry and modern paintings. Appreciated and blessed by Pandit A.Kanan, Pandit Jasraj, Ustad Zakir Hussian, Smt. Malobika
Kanan and Smt.Krishna Chatterjee.
- In spring of 2008, she was invited by several organizations in Bangladesh to perform at Dhaka.
- Amongst her recent works, she featured in an album "Antarnaad" with PANDIT JASRAJ which is a
combination of an audio & visual paintings. It is inter spread by quotes of HIS HOLINESS SRI SRI RAVI
SHANKAR Jl, The FOUNDER OF Art Of Living This was released under the banner of TIMES MUSIC in early 2008.
- During Durga Puja 2008, her album "Bharatvanu", featuring patriotic songs of ATULPROSAD, RAJONIKANTO, DWIJENDRALAL & DILIP KUMAR ROY was produced and released by Sa Re Ga Ma.
- During Puja 2009, her album "Anandadhara" was released TIMES MUSIC.
2010, Prapti 2011, "Tarar Aloye", "Banga Aamar Janani Aamar" 2012, on the occation of 150 years of Dwijendralal Roy released by TIMES MUSIC.