Accomodation Style :
- Rooms will be allotted Family wise (3 Persons) in a Double
Bedded Room and 4 persons in Triple Bed Room Basis or
Double Bed with One Extra Bed/Mattress on Floor.
- In Case of four passengers, one extra mattress/cot (on floor) will be provided in the same Double Bedded Room.
- Railway berth depends completely on Railway Authorities.
Tour Price Includes :
- UP & DN train fare by sleeper class
- Deluxe Bus
- Accommodation in Hotels family wise. All food (Bed-Tea, Break- fast, Lunch, Evening Snacks & Dinner).
Seats are normally reserved on payment of Rs. 2000.00 per head as an advance for sleeper class journey. For upper class Train & Air travel the actual cost of ticket, plus Rs. 1,500 to be deposited as an advance. Full & final payment to be deposited before 15 days of Journey.
Cancellation Rules :
Minimum Cancellation Charges Rs. 2007- after ensuring the booking.
85 days before sleeper and A/c passengers 200/- & 300/-+10% P/hd.
60 days before sleeper and A/c passengers 200/- & 300/-+15% P/hd.
30 days before sleeper and A/c passengers 200/- & 300/-+ 20% P/hd.
20 days before sleeper and A/c passengers 200/- & 300/-+ 25% P/hd.
10 days before sleeper and A/c passengers 200/- & 300/-+ 40% P/hd.
05 days before sleeper and A/c passengers 200/- & 300/-+ 50% P/hd.
03 days before sleeper and A/c passengers 200/- & 300/-+ 60% P/hd.
No. Refund is allowed if cancellation is made within seventy two (72) Hours.
NB.: No cancellation will be accepted over telephone. For cancellation, please produce your money receipt and order form.
Rules and Regulation :
- Passengers have to bear their all entry fees and guide charges
- Management will not undertake any liability towards any loss/damages of Life & Properties or any other belonging whatsoever of the Tourist, caused by any accident/ theft/robbery or any other happenings during the tour.
- For train journey we are entirely dependent on Railway-Authority. It is not possible to allot any particular seat (Lower/Middle/upper Berths).
- If any tour is cancelled due to climatic condition, strike, train cancellation or any other circumstances, in that case Passengers have to bear to loss 20% of the tour cost,
- If there is any increase in Railway / Bus fare / Air / Ship Fare the different of the fare Is to be borne by the Tourist.