& ENGINEERING CORPORATION, the flagship company of the
group was established in 1957 in Kolkata, West Bengal by Mr.
S. N. Basu, a legend in pre-paint treatment, electroplating
and heat-treatment chemicals for metal finishing at a time,
when these chemicals used to be imported by the large engineering
industries. After three decades, in the year 1987, his son
Mr. R. K. Basu expanded ...